Test Management Consulting & Advisory
Core QA Services
It doesn't matter if:
- the software development is carried out in the V-model, waterfall model or according to agile methods;
- it is a desktop application, web application, mobile or IoT product;
- the test object is a car, a washing machine or a web shop.
Test management should always be an essential part of the development process.
Systematic test management
supports the following processes during development:
- planning and control of all test activities
- planning and control of the necessary test resources
- tutoring/training of the test teams
- advising the project team on methods and tools
- reporting to the project management / PO
- release management
- error management
- participation in approval processes
- planning and/or management of the test environments
- and much more
Test strategy and Risk Storming
The market demands much more from today’s test managers than just classic test management, as it was only a few years ago.
Agile test managers act as project managers of the sub-project ‘testing’ – they advise and support you with all the questions relating to the test environment. They coach their testers in modern methods, adapt agilely to the respective customer requirements and generate added value that is reflected in the quality of the products. All these requirements are placed on test managers in today’s projects. During our workshops we offer full support and tutorials concerning those requirements.